In Crowdicity, it is possible to reset an individual user's score and to reset the score of every user in the community. In both cases, user scores will be set to zero and users' community ranks will change accordingly. For more information on points, user scores and gamification please see our guide to Understanding Gamification in Crowdicity.
In this article:
Resetting the scores for all users
Resetting the score of an individual user
Resetting the scores of all users
To reset the scores of all of your user to zero:
1. Click on Gamification in the Crowd Management menu to Go to the Gamification area
2. Scroll to the bottom of the page until you see the 'Save changes' button:
3. Click 'Reset everyone's score to zero', this will open a pop-up window asking you to confirm that you wish to continue.
4. Click on the 'Reset everyone's score to zero' button to proceed. You can undo the most recent 'reset' that you have done by clicking on 'Undo'.
Resetting an individual user's score to zero
If you only wish to reset one user's score to zero, this can be done in the User Management area.
1. Click on User Management in the Crowd Management menu.
2. Find the user whose score you would like to reset and click on the drop down box next to their name. This will open a pop-up window.
3. In the window that opens you will see two tabs, click on the Reset Score tab and then click on the Reset score to zero button to reset that user's score.
This window will also list any other times that a user's score has been reset; you can undo the most recent score reset.