If your community allows you to log in using your social media accounts, or to share content from the community to your social media accounts, you will be able to link your social media to your Crowdicity account
If you would like to link a social media account to your Crowdicity account:
1. Click on your profile picture in the navigation menu and click Go to Profile.
2. In your profile, go to the Settings tab, this will show you three more tabs, click on Linked accounts.
3. Click on Social Networks to see a list of the social media networks to that you can link to your Crowdicity account.
4. Click on the button representing the social media network that you'd like to link, this will open a window asking you to authorise connection to that network.
5. If you are not logged into that network, you will need to provide your username and password. When you have logged in, click Authorize app to complete the process.
When you have linked a social media account to your Crowdicity account, you will be able to log in to your community using that account.
You will see a list of the networks that you have connected to Crowdicity under Linked accounts.
If you wish to un-link an account, simply click Remove next to the account that you want to un-link from Crowdicity.