You may change the password to your Crowdicity account at any time, in your profile area.
This help guide explains how to change your Crowdicity account password. If you usually sign into your community using your organisational username and password or your social media credentials, you cannot change those passwords in your Crowdicity profile.
To change your password:
1. Click on your user picture (or the blank user icon) that is at the right of the navigation menu.
2. This will open a box that gives you the options related to your profile e.g. Private messages, viewing your profile, etc.
3. Click on Go to profile to open your profile page. From here you can view and edit the information related to your profile.
4. Click on the Edit link underneath your user picture.
5. In the profile options, enter your old (current) password in the relevant box, then enter your new password. Click Save when you have finished.
If you've forgotten your password and can't log into your Crowdicity community, please follow the instructions in our guide to Recovering a forgotten password.