Editing your profile (Mobile)
When you first log into a new Crowdicity community you will be taken through a 'Profile wizard', a pop up box that asks you for information such as your name, and what time zone you are in. Crowdicity community owners can add questions to this profile pop-up box, so you may also be asked questions relevant to your community, for example your age or the kind of work that you do. You can change the answers to these questions at any time.
In this article:
Changing your profile image and details:
- Tap the menu icon at the top left of the page.
- Click the your user icon in the top left corner of the page:
- Next to your profile image, click the pen
- To change your profile image, tap Change Photo. This will give you the option to choose a new photo from your phone.
- When you have chosen your new profile image, scroll to the bottom of your the page and press Save.
Editing your profile
Follow the steps above to open your profile. This will give you access to edit any fields in your profile that you would like to change.
You will be able to edit:
- First name
- Last name
- Time zone
If your community administrator has added other questions, you will also be able to edit your answers to those.
Fields with an asterisk (*) next to them are mandatory, they must be completed or you will not be able to save your changes.
Once you have finished editing your profile remember to hit Save so that your changes take effect.